Playing Diablo 3 is all the demon smashing awesome that I’d expected. While I’m not fond of giant creepy magic-flinging (!) spiders dropping out of the ceiling, the enemies are bad, and you, dear hero, have the potential to be bad ass.
And so, as you’re playing Diablo 3, you get to experience a number of variations on the Click-And-??? theme.
- Click and squish: the old standard. You click it, it squishes.
- Click and smash: Barbarian style. You click it, you smash it.
- Click and kick: Monk style. You click it, you kick it.
- Click and fwip: Demon Hunter Style:You click it, you put arrows through it.
- Click and bzzzzzt: Wizard Style: You click it, you electrocute it. Lightning damage is fun!
- Click and shiver: Wizard Style: You click it, you freeze it. Cold damage is fun!
- Click and shuffle: Witch Doctor style. You click it, it has a zombie friend. Creepy.
- Click and ribbit: Witch Doctor style: plague of toads. Creepy
- Click and skitter: spider bomb. *shudder*
- Click and fwoom (with optional BANG): Fire damage is Fun! While Wizards are also prone to lighting things on fire, Bola Shot, from Demon Hunters, is my favorite of this type so far. It’s on fire and then it blows up.
- Click and Profit: Find a treasure monster lately?
What’s your favorite variation on Click-And-???
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)