Alright – so here’s the obvious one! As usual, you can post your answers here as a comment, in your own blog, or just use this as a mental exercise.
(There would be a cool wow modelviewer picture of zombies
and pumpkins here… but the modelviewer broke with 3.0.2. Sorry!)
- What is your character’s favorite holiday?
- Is your character playing along with Hallow’s End festivities? If so, which ones?
- How is your character reacting to the recent manifestations of the Plague?
- Is your character planning to go to Northrend? Why or why not?
- If your character were a zombie… what kind of zombie would they be? (examples: braiiins. (subdued zombie). Braaains? (curious zombie). GRAAAIIIINS! (angry vegetarian zombie) )
- Aelflaed loves the Harvest Festival, and thinks Brewfest is good times, and Hallow’s End is fun for candies! She really is a fan of all the autumn holidays though, especially when the leaves change.
- Yes, but only peripherally. She likes the candies well enough, and thinks a little squashling would be kind of fun to have around, but other than that, it’s not made a huge impact for her. She really does like all the Jack-o-Lanterns though.
- Not well. She’s spent the last few evenings eradicating zombies and making sure the people that are important to her are safe. She’s also started having some recurring nightmares, thanks to previous experiences with plague, and is rather terrified that she’s going to lose friends to this one too. Basically, she’s kind of a mess, and a few friends that are keeping an eye on her are mostly keeping her stable right now.
- Yes. If there is a vindictive bone in her body, it’s pointed at Arthas and the Scourge. That, and she really likes exploring, and the cold doesn’t bother her much. She’s a redhead, and would much rather tromp around in the snow than in the jungle.
- Aelflaed would be a Bridge-of-Death zombie. BRAAAAAIAIIIIIAIAIAIAIaaaiiiiiinnnns.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)