Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week’s five questions are inspired by Blogatelle, who talked a little about generational differences and how our characters might react to different leaders depending on when and where they grew up.
- Does your character approve of his/her racial leader?
- Does he/she approve of the faction leader (for now, let’s say that’s Warchief Thrall and King Varian Wrynn)? If you’re a Human or an Orc, how does your character feel about other people in leadership of your faction (since you answered this question with the racial one).
- If they have a favorable impression, what does your character like about these leaders? If not, who would he or she prefer to see in their place?
- Who is the best leader that your character remembers? Is that person actually a racial/faction leader, or were they a leader of a smaller group?
- What is your character’s leadership style? Is he/she a good leader? A bad one?
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)