Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week’s Friday Five is a “guest post” of sorts, from Avonar over at Holier Than Thou!
- Does your character have any specific jewelry that they constantly wear?
- Does your character have items that they always carry with them have that personal significance?
- Does your character’s weapon have a name? A personality?
- Are there any items in the world your character would defend/fight to the death over?
- Is your character a pack rat or do they just carry the bare essentials?
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)