Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
It’s been brought to my attention that, if you don’t count recaps, reverses, and best of weeks – I have posted 95 Friday Five questions (and two Friday 500 prompts). Which makes this week include my 100th Friday Five question. Quite a lot more than I expected to have when I started this whole experiment.
Inspired by a comment from Likam yesterday – questions about individual parts of your character (remember, short answers are fine, and mind your Mary Sues).
- What color are your character’s eyes?
- What is your character’s skin like? Does he or she have freckles, tattoos, or other noticeable markings?
- How does your character smile?
- How does your character carry him or herself when walking around? What is his or her posture like?
- Describe your character’s hands.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)