Inspired by Merlinne over at That Damn Role Player, I thought I’d put together the favorite outfits of a few of my characters. This will be a series of posts, because I have lots of characters, and at least two of them are clothes horses, and I’m girly enough to enjoy collecting pretty things for my various characters to wear.
Annalira, my human priest, prefers robes, and absolutely must wear a hat if she’ll be outside. She sunburns very easily (and doesn’t really want any more freckles).
From right to left these are:
- Mirren’s Drinking Hat and a Robe of Volatile Power
- Shadowbrim Travel Hat and the Hallowed Robe and Shoulders
- Shadowbrim Travel Hat and a Noble’s Robe
- Loosely Threaded Hat and Geomancer’s Wraps
Sadly, this is only a small selection of the various outfits that Annalira keeps around, including (but not limited to) a Scarlet Crusade costume and a swimming suit.
Keep an eye out for more fun outfits coming soon!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)