Written by Anna
on October 27, 2008 – 7:51 am
- Above you’ll see 10 reasons not to bring your zombie into the Pig and Whistle tavern. Several more reasons came through during the day. (click to embiggen)
- Aelflaed has found a cute rogue, and she’s not really sure how. She figures he snuck up on her (har har har). You might hear from him in story postings in the future (yes, he’s in the picture above).
- I missed the world event to open Burning Crusade because I was planning a wedding. I’m liking that I can participate in this one!
- *sings* Goldshire Town is burning down – Good-bye, Good-bye; Burning down to the ground – Good-bye ‘Liza-Jane. (There really is something beautiful about the entirety of Goldshire turning to Zombies and then getting set on fire by the Headless Horseman. Mac, if you have those screenshots, I’d love to see them)
- OMG ARPEES. ’nuff said. (expect story postings later this week)
- I voted this weekend. You should vote too (if you are of the United States Citizen sort). Nab those bitching rights before they’re gone for another 4 years!
- Angoleth is not drunk, for the first time since Outland opened. I expect this to change quickly when she gets back from the middle of nowhere and sees what the Zombies have done to Auberdine. Likely, however, she’ll cheer them on in Darnassus.
- Did I mention the RP? Seriously. I know – this thing is HUGELY game disrupting. I’m told by the rumor mill (aka the Feathermoon Forums) that it’s going to last only 10 days. I can deal with 10 days of disruption, given that I’ve had more RP conversation, questing, random pickup groups, and fun in the last week than I’ve had in the last year – EASILY.
- For this reason, the “serious business” posts may be a little sparse. I know, you all love reading technical details, but I’m loath to give up on the glut of creative gameplay to go test out mechanics. Bad Anna-blogger, I know.
- Remember that new phone I mentioned? And how I’d called my SP to make sure I could use it and they said if it was on my upgrade plan, it’d work? Yeah well, “We’re sorry, but to use that phone you must add our web and email plan for an extra $30 a month”. I only pay $35 for my phone plan, and I can’t return the phone (exchanges only). Anyone want a paperweight?
- Aelflaed may be earning the nickname “Lucky” (as proposed by Bricu/Officer Gleason). She’s been fighting zombies constantly since Thursday, and has only been turned once (on the first day, when I ran headlong into about 14 of them to see what would happen and encountered a level 70 feral druid zombie).
- I can’t figure out how when I’m tracking something, if I’m inside, I see only inside things – but if I’m outside, I see both outside AND inside things. Apparently all of Warcraft utilizes one way mirrors.
- Arthas’ horsie isn’t dead anymore. Or rather, he’s no longer resting peacefully in his grave in Tirisfal. Anyone else hear the name of his horse and think of The Black Knight in Monty Python? (“You can’t kill me, I’m INVINCIBLE!”)
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe