(Who is THAT GUY? )
- He repeatedly asks for cleanses on Grobbulus. Or, in some cases, repeatedly cleanses people during Grobbulus.
- You have him muted on vent before the raid even starts. (Ila)
- He does less DPS than the tank… and the tank isn’t AOEing (Matticus)
- The healer is a Resto Shaman who doesn’t know what Chain Heal is, much less what it does. (Stop)
- You see the pyroblast heading for the boss before the Tank is in range. (Siha)
- Golemagg shows up and before “guy” can fess up… someone else is playing Britney Spears’, “Oops, I did it again” over Ventrilo. (Veneretio)
- You’re all buffing at the entrance when the scripted fight starts. For the third week in a row. (Awlbiste)
- The DK insists that Tanking in Blood Presense is how he ALWAYS does this place. (Maerdred)
- He spams the DPS meters after every fight, but is also winning on threat (Arrens)
- Your tank shows up with only a 2H weapon (Wukki)
- The hunter Misdirects the Priest. (Chris)
- The guy doing less DPS than the tank starts telling people how to play (Salanthe)
I put this question to the WoW Twitterati, as well as to my guild, and these were some of the answers they came up with. I’m sure you can add to the list!
**I chose to use the male pronoun throughout this list, because “he or she” gets old, and when you’re talking about THAT GUY it just makes sense. I am in no way suggesting that THAT GUY is always male!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)