So what happens when you have a 25 man raid’s worth of bored people on a Saturday night, all of whom need badges?
Last night we patched together a group of people from the Totally 25 Man Raid, and created what is now affectionately named “Totally Karazhan WTF” – Clearing Kara in record time because everyone needs more badges before 2.4. I respecced elemental (PEW PEW PEW) for the night, and we took with us a newly-keyed (20 minutes before the raid!) enhancement shaman to soak up the extra loot drops.
- 2 hour and 52 minute full clear
- 1 wipe, because I and one of the healers randomly DC’d on the first Prince pull
- Overall raid DPS of 3835
- TRI Speed records set for Attumen (2:05), Maiden (1:45), Moroes (2:56), Netherspite (4:10), Nightbane (7:27), Malchezaar (3:59), Illhoof (2:19) and Curator (2:06)
- 22 badges, a shaman who got no fewer than 10 pieces of new loot on her first Karazhan run, and other assorted drops that people had been farming for but never seen (Garona’s Ring, Light’s Justice, Barbed Choker of Discipline, Triptych Shield of the Ancients, Terestian’s Stranglestaff)
A good time was had by all, much hilarity over vent, and everyone got a pile of badges to stash away for new happy loots once 2.4 hits. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday evening!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)