Written by Anna
on December 22, 2008 – 5:00 am
- Ok. That was *really* bad. Sorry. You can all go scrub your ears out now. I’ll wait.
- First “official” Naxx-10 run went exceptionally well. First night (Friday) we cleared Spider and Construct wings, second night (Sunday) we cleaned out the rest of the place. I’m still mentally recovering from the number of things I had to deal with for Kel’thuzad.
- Thaddius is Really. Really. Creepy. I’m glad we killed him the first night, because I didn’t want to have to listen to the screaming and pleading in random places on the second. Serously. WTF?
- Sapphiron is definitely the coolest “boss spawn” animation I’ve seen. Swirly Dragon of DOOM!
- Annorah is almost halfway through 76, but was stalled out by these things called “responsibilities”. You know, making dinner, working, sleeping. Those kinds of things. Still hoping to hit 80 by New Years!
- It’s kind of a mental trip to go back to Hellfire Peninsula to play Rirri. Doubly so because of the Horde thing. I die at least once per questing session when I run willy nilly straight for an Alliance town. And get splattered.
- Haven’t done much (read: any) Winter Veil stuff. I have the cooking skill, just haven’t really cared. Maybe after I get back from vacation I’ll be more enthused.
- Vacations! I has them! I’m leaving today and will be back Thursday evening. Posting will be sparse, because I don’t have a laptop yet, so I can’t bring the intarwebs with me.
- Seeing “Winter Veil” trees everywhere is a little unnerving… especially when they’re in places like the Shadow Vault, and the Ebon Watch. I guess even Death Knights like presents. Or something.
- I’m not sure what’s up with Feedburner – unless 200+ of you are subscribing and unsubscribing daily, there’s been some issue with the way it’s tracking my subscribers. So treat the subscriber widget with a grain (or maybe a mine) of salt for now.
- I hope everyone has a happy week (while I’m not around), and know that even if I can’t respond to them, I’ll still get your comments and such when I get back. And for those of you that got snow this weekend, make a little snowshaman for me. (That’s a snowman with totems, you know!)
- I really hope if you make a snowshaman, that you send me a picture. <3!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe