Wet, grey, cold, and windy. Glad I don’t have to go outside today! Anyway – what’s happened over the last week?
- Annorah needs ore. LOTS of ore. So much ore, I don’t want to think about it. Eventually she’ll have goggles again. <whimper>
- Aely has been herbing to keep herself, Annorah, and husband tank supplied with potions, elixirs, and flasks – and I’m starting to feed extra and unnecessary stuff to Annylais to turn into ink. Someday I’ll be able to sell herbs again.
- This week marks the official beginning of Totally Raids 25 man stuff. I’m excited.
- I’ve officially cleared all 10 man content now, having been in a group that took out Malygos earlier last week. I’ll not be hurrying back to that fight for awhile though, I don’t particularly like it.
- I’m also spending the week co-hosting/planning lunch for about 125 people on Saturday at a reenactment event. There are entirely too many apples in my kitchen.
- Rirri is taking shape – finally – after a really awesome conversation with Alishe and Tarquin in vent last night. It’s amazing how much character development is easier when you have creative people to bounce ideas off of.
- Aely FINALLY convinced the Kalu’ak that she’s responsible enough to take care of a baby penguin. She’s currently spending her free time teaching it to fish. Right now it’s at about fishing skill 200, after playing in the Stormwind Canals all evening (while I was in said Ventrilo conversation)
- I’ve really been enjoying my new toy – especially since it lets me move around during the day, since I work from home, and being tied to the computer all the time got old fast. Hopefully once the weather gets nice again, I can blog from the porch swing!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)