- Siha has a fantastic post today And I’m quite thankful for it, I think. She outlines exactly how to calculate the extent of the Paladin healing nerfs in relation to the buffs involved. I’ve done the math for my last Ulduar 10 and Ulduar 25 runs. This week I’ll be running with a different spec (54/17/0) just to see what happens, as that’s the spec I want to eventually use in 3.2 (I think). I’ll re-crunch the numbers after this week’s raids, in an effort to postpone weeping all over my desk.
- That is, if the instance servers are actually UP during raid time this week. After three of the other officers and I cobbled a 25 man raid together through sheer force of will last Thursday, it was highly discouraging to have it go up in flames thanks to the server.
- I need more tea.
- I am not good at reading. Or I’m too good at reading. I’m not sure. Either way, I just finally have been able to read fiction again, thanks to many of the WFR folks at Feathermeet, and I’m out of practice. Namely with things like “No, doofus, do not start a book at 10pm, you will be up until 2:30am finishing it in one go”. (if you like historical fiction, you should check out Graham’sBlack Ships )
- I think the idea of playable goblins and worgen is stupid. I realize this makes at least half of you want to shoot me. Do not turn the comments into an argument about why I’m wrong. I will still think they’re stupid. Feel free to talk about this change with someone more open to discussion.
- After spending our second weekend in a row out of town, my cats have resorted to sitting on me whenever I am sitting down, apparently because they think this will make me not leave them alone anymore.
- This is almost as good as tea
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)