Written by Anna
on November 3, 2008 – 10:12 am
- I’m beginning to really, really hate the word “hotfix“.
- I need to spend some extra time this week on Annorah – I’ve seen some really interesting math for tank healing as a resto shaman using primarily Lesser Healing Wave and so much crit it’s sickening. I find this interesting, and need to poke it.
- The idea of having a second account is appealing. The idea of *paying* for it, however, is not. I would like to have a horde alt or two on Feathermoon though.
- Waking up on Monday to an inbox full of notes from my editor is vaguely reassuring. Also somewhat motivating.
- I’m considering a temporary respec back to Retribution for Aelflaed, just for the running of Baron Strat. The bastage will not give me Lightforge Pants. He seems to think I am a warrior, and want Valor. It is technically *possible* to solo the place as a holy paladin, but it usually involves more than one death, and I’m not usually able to rescue Ysida. My ret buddies can solo the place in 10 minutes.
- Exploration Achievements are a lot more fun if you have someone to talk to while doing them.
- I’m also beginning to really, really hate the word “forbearance”.
- I want to get a (inexpensive) laptop (eventually) for writing. Writing at my desk is alright, but since that’s my job now, and this room is downright cave-like, it gets kind of depressing.
- I am scatterbrained this morning. I blame Monday.
- This is a really awesome video, by Cranius, of the battle of Darrowshire. The music is original, and the story is fantastic. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe