I’m fighting with the “I have too much I want to do and not enough time to do it” problem with WoW lately. I’ve got four – maybe even FIVE – characters I’m in the process of leveling, and I can’t seem to stick with one for any extended amount of time.
Add to that the fact that I’m somehow busier without a job than I was when I was writing part-time so I’m not in game as much… and I end up a somewhat frustrated Anna!
Here’s what’s been going on though:
- Annie Mae is level 55, completely done with Un’Goro, and will be finishing up Burning Steppes (only 2 quests now, no more Onyxia questline ) before heading up to Felwood –> Winterspring (hooray Timbermaw Rep) and the Plaguelands. I’m going to try to hit 59, if not 60 in the old world before heading to Outland, since that speeds things along nicely once I get there.
- Anaje is working her way through the Southern Barrens. I may detour back to do some starting zones for rep/loremaster reasons, but for now she’s chugging along nicely.
- Anaelle is still 75, Angoleth is still juuuuust shy of 71, and Annylais is still 63. I guess that means I’ve got my current alts picked out!
- Thanks to some happy coincidences, Annie Mae has a story in progress, as well as a drawing commission that will probably be up in the next month or so. Woo!
- I’m <thisclose> to having my new Argent Crusade tabard – at which point I get to start working towards the Pony Up achievement.
- Aely had good fun at the Rose Ball on Friday, though the idea of “dressing up” finally wigged her out to the point that she just wore her shiny purple dress armor instead of an actual, you know, /dress/. She did wear her hair down though!
- It’s really weird to log into a character that’s had a major hairstyle change!
- I’m off to get my house ready to be invaded by crazy people with sewing machines tonight. I’m feeding them lasagna. I’m not sure if that’s the appropriate food for crazy people with sewing machines, but I figure it’ll do.