The Piccolo of the Flaming Fire has spoken, and this week, I got picked! Head on over to see World of Matticus ask me 20 questions!
In an effort to bring you Drama-Free and EZ-Mode-Lewt ™ on behalf of Totally Raiding, Inc., I bring you one in a series of class-specific addenda for the boss fights you may encounter.
By reading this strategy addendum, you accept that the tactics set out herein are by no means foolproof, depends very much on you not being said fool, as well as other exogenous factors including but not limited to spitfire totem damage, healer assignments, whether ‘milkshake’ really is a euphemism for ‘blowjob’ and the etymology of ‘pwn’.
I appreciate the addition of all the new content in the Isle of Quel’Danas. However, you need to adjust some of your graveyard defaulting. Seeing as how I just died out on those stupid boats, and got defaulted to the graveyard in… FAIRBREEZE VILLAGE. Yes – on another continent. Yes, in a horde newbie zone. Yes, full of guards.
Being that it’s on another continent, I could not run back to get my corpse and was forced to take the durability hit and 10 minutes of rez sickness, rez, avoid about 40 guards, and then make my way to Zul’Aman. And fly. Back to my body.
Thanks for wasting 15 minutes of my life,
Dear Asshat Druid:
If you are trying to do a daily quest, and you pull 4 more mobs than you can handle, and someone buffs and heals you, it is not considered nice to go and aggro as many more as you can and then drag them all back to the person that hit you with a renew.
Go die in a fire,
So – Feathermoon is juuuuuust about to open up its new 2.4 Sunwell Badge vendor. Probably tonight sometime. And so, here you have the loot that I want from the vendor.
- Gavel of Naaru Blessings – the question being do I put 81 Healing or a Spellsurge enchant on it… Scratch that. This thing isn’t worth 150 badges.
- Wave of Life Chestguard – it even matches! PURCHASED!
- Runed Scales of Antiquity – for when I have another 100 badges burning a hole in my pocket.
- Anveena’s Touch – To replace my Witches Band PURCHASED!
For a grand total of 350 Badges. Annorah currently has about 130, and that mace is *by far* the biggest upgrade for her right now. NEEDS MOAR BADGERS!
- Shroud of the Lore’nial – not very pretty, but one heck of an upgrade. Also an upgrade for my shadow gear.
- Boots of Incantations – can you say OM NOM NOM? I want these boots something fierce (especially considering I don’t own a pair of damage boots and these are practially DESIGNED for a smite priest). PURCHASED
- Legwraps of Sweltering Flame – probably won’t get upgraded until everything else has already been purchased, since I’m just a primal might or two away from spellstrike pants.
- Fused Nethergon Band – more spell hit = good. Next on the list, both because 60 badges is easier than 100, and because I have a new chestpiece from Nightbane.
Obviously I’m focusing on +hit gear for Anna, since that will let me spec out of the +hit talent and into Surge of Light (which will increase my DPS significantly as well as help with some of the mana issues I have when I have to both DPS and offheal in one fight). Anna has about 100 badges, and I’ve not decided what I’m buying first. Quite possibly the boots, and if not, then the shroud. If I end up with MORE badges to burn, possibly the Scryer’s Blade of Focus, but I’m not holding my breath, considering the gear above totals 335 badges.
- Scaled Drakeskin Chestguard – Tastiness. On a stick.
- Leggings of the Pursuit – Also very tasty. Need more AGI!
- Gauntlets of Rapidity – again, nice stuff, especially for my Blues and Kara-leftovers geared huntard.
- Belt of the Silent Path – but only if I can’t get a Belt of Deep Shadow crafted (I know the mail badge belt is better, but I can *farm* for the deep shadow materials no problem, and I can’t farm for badges by myself).
Nothing on this list would be a bad choice for An, but either the pants or the chestpiece will be her first purchase. As a survival hunter, whichever offers the most AGI for the Badges will probably be picked up, but it also depends on what upgrades she snags out of Karazhan before then. Especially since, right now, she has about 50 badges, and needs a total of 350 for gear alone. And probably another 250-300 for weapons.
So I’m not really in a position where I should be creating alts. This, of course, does nothing to deter me from making alts when the inspiration strikes. I’ve been really enjoying my Alliance hunter, and she’s my raiding main …
The cathedral bells stop ringing overnight, except for chiming the hours. Three bell strikes, and Angoleth padded softly around another corner of the Cathedral District, staying carefully in the shadows. Trained ears picked up Mogget’s soft breathing – nearly inaudible …
(Written by Jolly, Tarquin, and Annalea)
The highlands of Lordaeron were not for the faint of heart; be it the putrescence of the Scourge’s long-lingering remnant, or the rock-strewn hills and valleys that made farmers out of only the most …
(With Tarquin and Annalea)
Once more, four people made their way through the thickets and hills of Lordaeron, this time in the crisp chill of late morning, seeking after the Rider. Aelflaed had snatched what sleep she could while Chryste …
She hadn’t wanted to leave Jolly – not so soon after finding him again – but once away, it took about five minutes for Aely to figure out she had a problem.
That problem had just announced that …
It was an uneasy goodbye for him, but it was agreed by both he and Aely that a stroll back to Hearthglen would not be very easy to explain, nor would the explanation needed for the three Argent soldiers once …
“Light sent me ye when I needed ye afore – an’ now again when I need ye. I canna ask fir more than tha’.” She sighed and slung the shield back across her shoulders. “It’s… Light. Been awhile hasna it? …