Here are five questions to think about with your character and some meta questions on roleplay – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re tackling the upcoming new year and looking back at this past year a little as well.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and my answers are under the “read more” tag.
- What’s one thing your character did this year that surprised you?
- What’s one thing you know about them now that you didn’t know at the beginning of the year?
- What are your RP goals for the next year? If you’re not a roleplayer, what are your gaming goals?
- What did your character get from Greatfather Winter? Was it what they wanted?
- What is your character’s New Year’s resolution for 2009?