First – a small PSA:
So, I humbly, most pathetically ask that, if possible, my fellow blogger friends please make a teeny, tiny mini-post just mentioning that Bear is a dumbass and has a broken Feed, and if they are still interested in getting my posts, folks need to please, pretty-please visit the site and subscribe to the new feed.
Bear is one of my favorite bloggers, and fortunately I’ve not had any trouble with his feed, but apparently others have, so go re-subscribe if you’ve not heard from him in awhile!
- It never fails that as soon as you respec, since you can’t find groups in one role, you can only find groups that need what you previously were specced to do. The more money you spend on gear/gems/enchants, the more this will happen.
- Aely is now sporting her 4 set bonus for Tier 7 – even though I really don’t like the citrus-juicer shoulders.
- Sartherion +2 is, in the words of the ineffable Duerma, “totally like the World Series of don’t stand in shit”.
- The change to mining is still unnerving when I go to farm ore – but good grief does it take a lot of ore to level engineering. WANT GOGGLES.
- My new priest’s name is Anaelle (an-ay-ELLE), a Hebrew name meaning “Grace of God” according to the baby books online (grain of salt!). She’s a little bundle of mentally unstable, and will be leveling partially with my husband’s rogue. Very fun!
- As you probably guessed from #1, Annorah is enjoying a temporary flirt with the Elemental tree. Lighting things on fire is fun (and it makes the Hodir dailies go a LOT faster).
- In game RP has died down quite a bit from when Lich King started, which makes me a little sad – hopefully I can get something started up, or at least connect a little more as I”m leveling the druid and the priest.
- There’s a big “SALE PENDING” sign over the For Sale sign in front of the house we’re hoping to buy. It’s the little things, I guess, but that makes me very happy!