- Sorry this post is so late – my internet decided to go belly-up all morning. Apparently it doesn’t like Mondays either.
- I’m probably going to be moving server hosts soon, as I’ve outgrown what’s available to me at a reasonable price from my current host. I’ve been very happy with them (great, stable, reliable service), but I can’t afford to move up to a “professional” level plan – which is going to be necessary, if my traffic for this month is any clue! It may also mean an ad or two, but don’t worry – no google adsense
- Aely got some nice upgrades this week, including the boots from Noth – I’m still not so happy with her gear, but fighting the RNG is something of a waste of energy!
- Annorah’s elemental gear is gemmed and ready to go for elemental. I fully expect this means she’ll be resto in a week because of it.
- Annie is level 34, still no horse – I’m less than 4K reputation from exalted with Stormwind, but finding level 30’s quests that give SW rep is a daunting task, esp as a warrior, since she can’t really do much on quests that are higher level than she is. I’ll be heading to Theramore around 37 or so, but that seems far away.
- If everything goes as planned, Spaceship Husband and I are closing on our house this week. My apologies if I miss a post or two, things are quite crazy!
Every once in awhile I hit a wall.
Right now, I feel like I’ve hit a few – I can’t seem to bring myself to get started on STV with Annie Mae (she’s level 34, and I’d like to at least do part of it before heading to Theramore) – mostly because she’s almost level 35 and still… no horse. I can’t seem to get moving on Angoleth at all, and leveling Anaelle is like pulling teeth, even though I’m really enjoying shadowpriesting.
I’m not sure if this is an early stage of burnout (possible), a symptom of all the other stuff going on IRL (also possible), or just because I need to spend more time working on character and less working on levels. (Either that, or I just need to log in and DO it, instead of puttering around doing other things…)
Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week, five quick questions to answer about your character!
- Can your character read and write?
- Is he/she good with numbers and business-like things?
- Does your character have a formal (schooled) education or an informal (apprenticed/learned by experience) education? Or both?
- Has he/she learned another language than the one they grew up speaking (in full or in part)?
- What does your character’s handwriting look like?
Much thanks to Spicy Tunas, who has gotten me out of writing a long blog post today (my brain is a little sloshy from all that CSS).
The meme is either – What’s the sixth’ image in the sixth folder of your blog OR What’s your sixth screenshot?
Well, the sixth thing in the sixth folder of my blog is… uh… a folder link to a theme I don’t use. So I just went for the sixth image:
Which is from the post “Ode to a Splodey Bat Man” – one of my favorites, and brings back old times for sure.
My sixth screenshot isn’t quite so fun, since it’s one of the shots that got blended to make the ferny image that now is my background!
It didn’t take long to get from Thunder Bluff to the Echo Isles – Ankona took advantage of a wyvern so she could think and plan before getting to her destination. She had information to confirm with the spirits – …
An old story, reposted here as I’m shaking the mothballs off Ankona and needed an easy way to show people a little bit about the (batshit) things she gets up to. Enjoy, and don’t be too creeped out!
It really …
So I haven’t finished the intro quests yet (the server queues from the reduced server capacity due to the DDOS attacks meant I only got about an hour to play yesterday), but I’m finding that Draenor is pretty cool so …
The morning of the all hands summon to the Blasted Lands, Aely went for a walk. The late fall air was clear and cool, and leaves crunched under their feet in the less-traveled parts of the streets. She and Roger …
What a long strange trip it’s been. I’ll be the first to admit that, at the beginning, I wasn’t sure Pandaria was going to be for me. I’ve made clear my dislike of daily quests, and that seemed to be …
Squire Benjamin William Sullivan stood in the middle of Light’s Hope Chapel in his underpants.
Actually, it was white linen pants and a shift, but the effect was approximately the same. The little chapel was warm, on the edge of …
So I’m not really in a position where I should be creating alts. This, of course, does nothing to deter me from making alts when the inspiration strikes. I’ve been really enjoying my Alliance hunter, and she’s my raiding main …