- Anaelle (the priest) will hit 72 today. Woo!
- Annorah is <thisclose> to being hit capped and has been busting her way through heroics all weekend. She’s doing around 1600 DPS, but is still wearing a good bit of 70ish gear.
- Finding mail spellpower gear with +hit (or yellow sockets) is annoyingly difficult.
- Hoping to see a return to in-game RP for Aely this week. Actually, I *will* see a return to it – just the circumstances haven’t quite been determined yet.
- Getting linked from WoWInsider does good things for my traffic but bad things for my bandwith. Getting linked twice in two days makes my server tremble in fear. Hopefully there won’t be any problems later in the month.
- The AFK Heigan post is now my #2 most viewed post EVER, and it’s been up for just over 48 hours.
- I still hate the Sons of Hodir dailies. I’m lucky if I get one or two done on any given day – and having two characters that need the rep isn’t helping. I’m contemplating dropping vast piles of gold to just BUY the rep, I hate it that badly.
- /me makes sleepy baby murloc noises. mrrlgglrglzzzzzzz….
Added later? Go read this. And really? Don’t mention the patch to me, for fear of getting a very negative, very angry, (admittedly irrational) response.