(pardon me while I rant a bit. Regular, sane, well thought out Anna will return in 5 minutes)
Ok – you’re all probably looking at me funny right now. I know – dailies are how you make MONEY, you say. They funded my epic mount and now I have speedy birdy and all this stuff that I can do so much *faster*, plus I’m like super duper special loved by all these people so they give me cheap repairs, crafting patterns, cookies, and free beer.
(ok, maybe not so much on the free beer…)
Alright. Yeah. They make money. That is one of, if not the sole reason that I, occasionally, do them. (The other reason being reputation, which is really just more farming)
That said, I hate them. With a deep seated fiery passion. In fact, it could be said that I hate them more than I hate farming – which is saying something – even though I end up doing them more often than farming (because farming with a holy priest/resto shaman sucks). Even though most of them are little more than glorified farming…
Anyway – I figure there are a few things that could account for this.
- I suck (This is probably the most likely reason)
- I play classes that can’t do enough damage to kill two stupid respawns without going completely OOM and/or dying, nor do they have good instant-tag abilities.
- Everyone on my server that does dailies the same time I do is a crackass nutjerk.
- I don’t have an epic flying mount
- I have a “kite all your adds to me and then feign death/die/vanish” sign on my back.
- I have a “steal my mobs with your instant damage ability” sign on my back.
- All of the above.
Anyway. Shattered Sun? Yeah. Die in a fire. With all your enchanting patterns. I’ll get someone else to split the shards for me.
(We now resume with the regular, sane, well thought out Anna that everyone expects around here. Also, in case anyone was wondering, daily quests, when done in a group/with a friend are decidedly less evil and verge on the edge of downright tolerable, I have discovered.)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)