Written by Anna
on December 1, 2008 – 10:18 am
- Aelflaed is just shy of 76, Annorah just shy of 75. Hopefully both will level up today, if I don’t get wtfpwnt by responsibility first.
- Thanksgiving is fun, but getting back to the swing of things post a week of vacation is not so much fun.
- Being one of the people that took Thanksgiving to spend time with family (where I couldn’t do anything at all WoW related) means I’m way behind now, instead of just a little bit behind.
- I’m sorry if you are short healers. I’m going as fast as I can. If you’d like, you could come help me run instances for XP instead of complaining about pugged healers that you brought to your most recent 10 man runs.
- I’m working on some Annorah RPness – which has been more difficult than I thought. She’s got an excellent backstory and had a lot of motivation for Burning Crusade, but finding it for Northrend is a little more difficult. Possibly the Titans? She’s also not got a concrete personality, which adds to difficult.
- Amphitheatre of Anguish is entirely Too Much Fun. Also, you get a nice weapon at the end. I don’t remember Circle of Blood being anywhere near as entertaining as doing Amphitheatre.
- NaBloPoMo is officially over today, and I can’t say I’m going to miss it – between illness and funerals, I wasn’t able to keep up even for the first week. Maybe I’ll try again for December, but we’ll see what happens.
- Since you didn’t get a Sunday Screenshot yesterday (oops!) here’s a Monday one instead. This one is wallpaper sized if you click on the image, so feel free to enjoy!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe