Or at least, that’s all anyone in my guild/chat was talking about yesterday… something about the holiday?
- If you couldn’t guess from the above statement, I am NOT doing anything regarding this holiday. I’ve not done any holiday anything since the achievement system started, and likely won’t start now.
- Annie Mae is level 32 – and around 6000 reputation from Exalted with Stormwind (and her horse!)
- Valor shoulders on a female gnome are even more ridiculous than they are on most people.
- Annorah finally got a chance to go pewpew in Naxxramas… and got quite a lot of new gear. Time to spend my life savings on gems/enchants!
- When it comes to TRI and Sarth+3… We Were Not Prepared. It was fun though, and definitely a learning experience!
- I *really* need to take new snapshots of all of the Annas for that sidebar over —> there. Especially since there are, by my count, 6 of them now (Priest, Pally, Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Warrior) – maybe 7 if you count the Mage, even if she’s not an “Anna”.
- It is really nice to settle back into RPing again, after a bit of a “break” from in game stuff. Need to do more with Annie Mae though, she’s great fun.
- Speaking of portraits, Baron Rivendare is a jerk, and still hasn’t dropped Lightforge Pants so I can get 5/8 Soulforge for Aely’s dress armor kit.
- I’m still stressing out about the house (which has had some problems), but hopefully all will get sorted out this week!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)