Written by Anna
on November 10, 2008 – 9:19 am
- This last weekend was both good and very very stressful, and I’m glad to be home. Thanks to all of you that sent notes and encouragement. I think I’m going to hide away from everyone for a few days to recharge my batteries, but at least I can blog again!
- Aelflaed and Annorah are stocked with mana and health potions, bandages, extra netherweave to level first aid, and lots of tasty food. Still need to fill out their elixir stacks.
- After finding a random Bog Lurker last night ( a rare elemental dude in Zangarmarsh) Aely is finished with all currently available exploration achievements.
- My gold goals for Thursday are not quite in place (and likely won’t be fully so) – but I’m close enough that I’m comfortable.
- How much gold do you leave on your individual characters, as opposed to sending it to a banker?
- All four of my 70’s are finally exalted with the Shattered Sun – people are, however, still jerks willing to train demons onto the priest that just buffed them.
- Annylais will not be 70 by Thursday. And really, I’m OK with that. I’m going to want a break from Northrend, and there is lots of druidy stuff in Outland to do.
- I’ve not decided if I’m waiting in line at my Game Stop or not. Probably not, since I am not a night person, and I can just as easily hop over there the next morning and pick it up.
- After reading Aurik and Sephrenia’s posts, I am reminded of what leveling with healing classes is like. And of my rule – I warn people nicely once that they need to turn off the “heal me” addon/macro. I warn them sternly the second time. And then I just stop healing them. /evil
- I’ve not seen any big ending event to the Scourge invasion, and I’m really hoping *something* is coming.
- Darrowshire used to be bugged, anyone know if it still is? (there is RP (and possibly a story!) to be written)
- I may break my own decision (made this spring) not to roll a Deathknight. I’ve a character idea for a female Forsaken, and I’ve been contemplating having a legit horde alt, since it seems that 90% of my friends on Feathermoon have characters on both factions.
- The LHW/shaman tank healer thing seems to be pretty usable at 70, but spell scaling tests by level 80 peoples on the beta suggests that it won’t be nearly as useful then. Still, an interesting idea for leveling, and something I intend to try.
- And, for Fimlys… If you regularly ask your guildies, friends, RP buddies, and random people in channels if they’re OK with that becoming a blog post… you might be a (this) WoW Blogger. (I love all you guys!)
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe