Written by Anna
on June 22, 2008 – 3:05 pm
- Leveling herbalism and alchemy is a joke compared to leveling mining and engineering or leatherworking. Skinning is pretty easy though.
- Aelflaed is almost level 65. I have until Saturday to get to 70. I’m not sure yet if I can make it.
- Sunday afternoons are good for naps… but I’m not sure I should’ve slept for quite that long.
- I have enough gold to buy a second epic flyer, but I’m hesitating… Angoleth doesn’t have the rep for a hippogryph, and Aelflaed would be able to farm herbs.
- I hadn’t realized it, but there is a stealth reference to the Qiraji in a Zangarmarsh quest to kill Marshfang Rippers where the quest giver bemoans the “giant, overgrown bugs with no intelligence” and figures that if they were smarter they’d have a sense of compassion and right/wrong. Methinks she ought to visit Silithus.
- I am completely disinterested in the fire festival. I have no idea why – usually I love things like this. Maybe I just need to start doing bits of it. So far all I do is the spinny dance thing that gets me extra XP.
- Must… level… paladin…
- Audacity is MUCH nicer for recording my blogger tips for the Twisted Nether Blogcast than the standard windows audio recorder – if only because it’ll let me do more than 60 seconds at a time!
- There is lots of talk about Lich King, and it makes me kind of nervous. I suppose that’s silly of me.
- I’m probably more addicted to plurk than I ever was to twitter. But I like both. Halp!
- One of my TRI friends is considering starting a warcraft blog – which I’m very excited to get to read.
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe