Written by Anna
on June 15, 2008 – 10:47 am
- I hate having a post idea and then having my conscience come through and tell me to can it.
- My new riding netherray is *awesome*. Needs a name though
- I have too many alts. I simultaneously want to grind cash, play my paladin, and level my druid.
- Since we’ve gone 3/5 MH for the last two weeks, I may start working on Resto Shaman Healy Strategery for Hyjal as early as next Tuesday.
- Still haven’t seen Kael though. Poopy.
- I won’t get to see my Dad for Father’s Day – and I can’t call him either. (He’s on vacation overseas!) Maybe I can send him a text message? Does that make me a horrible daughter?
- I need to do a big Blog Azeroth linkfest sometime – lots of new bloggers around that are awesome.
- Waking up at 7am on Sunday isn’t so bad if I can be productive.
- Farming ore with a zapthrottle mote extractor and engineering goggles significantly improves the amount of stuff I can farm at once. Angoleth’s epic flyer doesn’t seem so far off anymore. Maybe someday Annalira will get to have one too.
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe