- With so much else going on, I’ve not been WoWing as much as usual, but I think that’s to be expected!
- TRI’s clear of 25 man content this week was super exciting – now to start on Sarth +2 (which I fully expect to kick our tails for awhile).
- I think the new raid goal should be “Cleared all T7 Content before Anna has to move”.
- New Priest introduction should be sometime this week – she’s working her way through the Borean Tundra right now, with a little gnome mage sidekick. Shadowpriesting is fun, but running with a mage makes me feel inadequate (his damage is all up front, mine has to hang around before it gets nasty).
- I want to level my druid as well, and I think some Bind on Account gear is in order, esp. given that Aely doesn’t need her badges anymore.
- It was really nice to not have lag this week while raiding. Lag is the suck.
- Malygos isn’t my favorite fight… but when the DK accidentally Chains of Ice (or whatever it’s called) the Dragon instead of the spark, and Malygos turns around and *the entire raid* except the tank dies… it’s kinda funny.
- Our eternally-Fire-specced mage is playing with Arcane. I am the target of his fun Focused Magic buff thing. <Annas Stamp of Approval>
- Fishing coins in Dalaran is still annoying.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)