- I have four level 70’s. This feels very strange.
- Annorah is 4 primal shadow and 2.5 primal life away from all of the materials for her shadow resistance raid set.
- I think I’m going to install Diablo 2 – Lord of Destruction again, just for old time’s sake. From looking at the new Diablo 3 stuff, it won’t be cutting edge gaming, but the lore and the game are just So. Much. Fun.
- Buying Aelflaed the epic flyer (my second one) immediately on her hitting 70 was a little strange, but I saved the cost of the regular gryphon, and she’s already started making money on herbs.
- 375 Alchemy was ridiculously easy to hit.
- I’m already tired of the WoW Worldwide Invitational stuff. Sorry if that makes me a bad blogger. I may do a recap at the very bitter end, after all the hype, but for now, I’m kind of sick of it.
- I realize that I talked about Diablo 3 at the beginning of this list, which probably makes me mildly hypocritical.
- Farming primals with a Zapthrottle Mote Extractor is decidedly better at 2am server (4am my time) but I’m not sure I’m physically up for doing that more than once in a great while.
- Last night, 10 paladins went to Karazhan, and it was TOTALLY AWESOME. More on that later, when I’m not feeling hungover from being awake until 4am.
- Feeling hungover really sucks, particularly since I didn’t have anything alcoholic to drink.
- Before I logged out last night, less than a day after my marathon grind to 70, with Aelflaed still in quest blues and reputation gear, I looked over my character sheet and thought “Hmm… I really should spend some time with Laisrean and get her to 40 or 50…” I think I have a disease.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)