- Thank you all for your responses to the Friday Five this week – I loved reading through them
- I’ve found, somewhere in the deep recesses of my brain, an intense desire to play my druid. Annylais is just shy of level 56 now. Fun times!
- Our second week in Naxxramas was thwarted rather obnoxiously by server lag. Not like “oh hey someone died” “yeah I lagged” – the entire raid had 10+ seconds of lag. We attempted Sarth+1 and (I think) could’ve done it… except that we were relying on auto attack.
- It was epic anyway – because we then killed Sartherion… and people got the achievement for killing him while most of us still had him at 8% health. Also – his fire waves would spawn in the middle of the island.
- The rest of TRI 25 will be attempting Kel’Thuzad tonight – but I won’t be there. I have houseguests.
- Fishing in Dalaran is obnoxious. The coins, however, are kind of fun. I am therefore torn, and so have just been doing the Outland fishing dailies.
- I am not very good at waiting.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)