Written by Anna
on September 28, 2009 – 9:08 am
- To think, I had the gall to say “I’m glad it’s finally cooling off and feeling like fall.” It’s 90 degrees at 9am again. /sigh
- I got Annie Mae’s mining to 295 and got her all set up to head to Outland… and realized her cooking was still at 260. So she’s back in Felwood, and then down to Silithus to get the cooking out of the way.
- If you couldn’t tell, I HATE going back to “grind professions” later on. I’d much rather just get it over with, so I have a chance at least to gather materials at level and not have to cram them in my bank. If I can find a reliable source for Mithril, I’m going to do that with Blacksmithing too – ’cause at 230, but with a bank full of Thorium, I’m kinda stuck. And this is one of those problems where I can throw money at it to make it go away!
- I got to do a Naxx10 run as Ret this weekend (well, mostly Ret – I was holy for 4Horsemen and Kel’Thuzad). And it was fun! And I didn’t make an ass out of myself! I also discovered that, if you’re not used to melee, this whole “hitbox” concept is kind of strange. I ended up putting a raid marker on one of our longstanding Fury Warriors so I could follow him around and learn where to stand. Helped a lot!
- Aely’s had some “fun” commiserating with other downtrodden and/or heartbroken Riders lately. Seems to be a rash of that going around. She’s stocked up on strawberry icecream though, which she tops with chocolate and bourbon. Because, as she so eloquently put it “Sorrows ‘re better drowned in icecream an’ booze ‘an in booze ‘lone.” Come to think of it, that’s probably why she’s had so many friends wanting to sit around and commiserate lately…
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe