Written by Anna
on August 17, 2009 – 8:28 am
- Anyone ever thought about what it must be like inside that Coliseum by now, with as many fights as take place every day? What a mucky, muddy, bloody mess.
- I’m still reeling from a bout with either food poisoning or the stomach flu (though fortunately I’m actually feeling much better). Not much fun, really.
- The combination of leveling speed changes with the bind on account shoulders/chestpiece is… almost disturbing, even at level 54. Annie Mae completed level 53 in less than an hour yesterday.
- I’m largely disappointed in the Crusader’s Coliseum – not because it’s easy (which it is, so far) but because the gear in it so outstrips anything that drops in Ulduar that the only reason to really go back there is that there are only a few bosses in the Coliseum, and so gearing up a raid just doing that will take too long. It’s a little frustrating.
- The option to extend raid lockouts based on the instance is quite nice, though, in that we can now do Ulduar over two weeks but let the Coliseum reset every week.
- Aely is not too far off getting her new paladin mount – the only real motivation I have right now for doing any dailies. I’ve not even started doing the “aspirant” dailies with Annorah.
- As a reminder – I have no desire to discuss any of the “leaked” changes from anywhere. I likely won’t even discuss them after Blizzard announces whatever they’re announcing at Blizzcon. It sounds really grumpy of me (but hey it’s Monday, right?) but I have too many other things going on right now that I need to spend my mental energy on to worry about that kind of thing!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe