Written by Anna
on May 4, 2009 – 8:56 am
- Aforementioned winged, biting insects. I hate them. With much fiery passion and bug spray. The ones inhabiting my back yard point and laugh at the can of OFFDeepwoods. I’m currently sporting somewhere between 15 and 20 bites. /scratchscratch
- TRI took out Freya and Hodir this week, putting us at 9/14 Ulduar, and tying us for 5/6/7th place on our server in terms of progression.
- Our 10 man is sitting one boss behind, having spent a good bit of time working on Hodir. We came to the decision that Hodir with no frost resistance on our tank is… kinda painful. Next week he should go down no problem.
- I’m still half-heartedly looking for a 25 man Naxx run, since I really do actually need to get a Voice of Reason and a Signet of Manifested Pain, as well as the Bands of Mutual Respect from Razuvius. Particularly the Voice of Reason – as it is slightly rediculous that a paladin pushing tier 8 is still wearing a badly itemized Badge of Heroism reward shield. I realize that I can not control the RNG, but I can’t control it on no fewer than five items from Naxx/Sarth – two of which are weapon and shield – meaning I’m pretty far behind the gear curve, and it’s annoying.
- RP this weekend was fantastic. <3!
- I have family in town again this week, so posting may be a little sparse – if you have guest posts or want me to feature something you’ve written, email me! (toomanyannas at gmail)
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe