Written by Anna
on December 8, 2008 – 10:52 am
- Aelflaed is level 80, and respecced back to Holy (though the actual IC change hasn’t quite happened yet)
It’s funny how a respec changes the attitude of a character, but she’s been reckless, almost to the point of stupid, since she went ret, and it’s wearing on her. She told Phileas yesterday that she “missed having pretty hands” – something that, since she’s been swinging a greataxe, she’s not had.
- Annorah is still just shy of 75, but should be more of a focus now that I can finally do other stuff with friends. I don’t like having marathoned to get to 80 with the paladin, but I got tired of not being able to do things.
- Storm Peaks and Sholazar basin are both amazing zones – I love the titan lore in Sholazar, and I love how the Vrykul and the titans are all mixed together in Storm Peaks. Also, I got to feed baby eagles. And ride on a storm giant’s shoulder!
- I am SO GLAD I have epic flying skill. I can’t imagine trying to do Storm Peaks or Icecrown without it.
- I don’t know how many of my fellow Riders read this blog, but I need to do a little shoutout to all of you for being amazing, supportive, fun people OOC, and some of the best writers I’ve ever met IC. I’m still a little bit in shock at Aely’s guild tag sometimes – your reputation for RP is well deserved, and I love you guys.
- I need help with Rirri. I’ve been suggested to build her personality before she even became Forsaken, and then trace that through her becoming a undead, and then becoming a deathknight. So far, all I know is that she was married, and had at least one kid. For some reason, I get a “mom” vibe from her.
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe