Dusting off the Alts…
- Aely!Priest is level 81, specced Discipline and slowly working her way through Hyjal. She may eventually be for healing, but there are a shit ton of buttons on a priest that I don’t remember how to use. Still, it’s shiny.
- Aely!Pally is level 85 and <thisclose> to being geared for heroics. She’s ret. Maybe I will learn pally healing instead of priest healing.
- Annie Mae is all ready to start leveling as a prot warrior, and will start in Vashj’ir before going to Hyjal, since having two characters in Hyjal at the same time might make me crazy.
- Annata is level 63, and will hopefully make an appearance at RP night.
- Annylais is waiting for 4.3 and the drop in XP needed to finish the zones in Northrend. I have no idea how I’ll level her, but if past leveling is any indication, she’ll be feral. Stealth is just too hax.
- Ancelyn is still in the mid 30’s, something I need to remedy. Same with Cuanyin, in his mid 20’s.
I… have a lot of alts.
Also going on with the Annas…
- I’m learning how to PVP again with my hunter. While I’m not any good at killing people, I am definitely good at being an annoying pain in the ass while other people kill things, so I’m having a good time. Also, PVP sucks a lot less with friends. I still don’t much like Arenas though.
- Annorah is finally wearing a full set of MATCHING Firelands gear, and has her 2piece T12 set bonus now. We’re working on Ragnaros, which isn’t such a bad start for a raid that did T11 for a total of about a month.
- I’ve done a little bit of occasional raiding with Angoleth as well, in TRI Hangover (they run Saturday mornings, hence the name). It’s a lot of fun, and a little disconcerting to see my 350 iLevel beastmastery hunter do the same overall DPS as my geared out elemental shaman.
Hope you are all having a great week! Since I work retail and then will be having about 10 people at my house for Thanksgiving, it’s going to be crazy around Chez Anna – not nearly as much gaming as I’d like!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)