Some weeks, Mondays are just like any other days… other weeks, there’s no mistaking a Monday. (This is one of those other weeks)
- Leveling a warrior (no heals) after leveling a paladin, a shaman, and most of a druid is tough. Taking on things 3 levels higher than I am is not a good idea. I am becoming quite familiar with the idea of “RUN AWAY!” Hopefully the XP boost post 20 will help me stay in areas that are slightly under level.
- The quest to be exalted with Stormwind by level 30 progresses nicely. Annie Mae is level 22 and juuuuuust about revered. I may go back and do some of the beginning quests in other zones that grant SW rep, and I have not yet finished Redridge, The Stockade, or Duskwood.
- Annie Mae hasn’t decided on a name for her horse yet.
- There is another hurricane on the horizon. Maybe eventually I’ll be able to not freak out about these, but I’ve apparently not lived on the Gulf Coast long enough yet.
- I’m wondering if I need some temporary Rash of the Itch King quarantine. The influx of stuff recently is getting to me, as is the increased amount of complaining.
- Storylines in development! I’m working on some story hooks for both Annalira and Aelflaed.
- 3K down, 2K to go for Annalira’s epic flyer.
- Herb stockpiles are nowhere near Siha’s level, but are growing slowly.
- Friday Five RP post coming again this week! I thought I’d give everyone a break last week, but several of you asked about it – hooray for RP! I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how many responses those posts are getting.
- This makes me giggle.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)