- /yawn, /stretch – I got to sleep in this morning, in my new house! We’re still digging out from underneath the gobs of boxes, but it’s slowly getting better. The internet works, the phone works, and so far everything has gone pretty well.
- Wynthea came to visit me this weekend, and we unpacked stuff, put up wall plaster, went to Target, and otherwise had a really good time. \o/
- TRI took out a solid chunk this week, downing Sarth +3 again (we’ve had some roster issues, so we’d opted to do +2 when we knew we didn’t have the sustainable DPS) and starting our first work towards Immortal.
- We’ve largely ignored a lot of the other achievements for now – which doesn’t disappoint me at all. I don’t like the achievements that force you to bench raiders in order to pick them up – especially since you have to do so for two weeks in order to get all of your people the short-raid stuff. Of course, I don’t like achievements in general anyway… but meh.
- I am going to take a day off this week, and do nothing but goof around and play video games. I need the distraction and the recharge that comes from not worrying about the boxes.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)