- How can it already be almost August?! *scrambles to get things done*
- Aelflaed has gone from being my “scrub healer” to being geared well enough that I’m comfortable offering her for SSC runs.
- Said gear upgrades have now all been enchanted appropriately (thanks to those who helped with farming/donations).
- Plus-Heal.com is stealing a lot of my time during the day. I try to be good and get things done, but a healer forum has proven to be more interesting than most other things. Thanks Matticus!
- Pally upgrades also mean that all those rep grinds that I figured I could “get done when they got done” now need to get done RIGHT NOW. Looking for a friend to do all the SSC dailies with and many runs to Hellfire Citadel and Auchindown for rep.
- Annalira’s new pain-suppression PVP spec is quite fun, even if it was a bit of a change to get used to smaller healing numbers. Nearly enough honor for a new mace.
- Somewhere in there, I have a little druid. Poor little druid. She does now have a riding saber though! I’m hoping this will help with Desolace and STV – I need to get her into Scarlet Monastery as well.
- I owe one of our raid pallies many cookies for taking an hour out of his evening to work with me on pally healing. Thanks!
- Kael’s still a poncy git.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)