- I got to visit with an Orc Warrior this weekend!
- I’ve got houseguests this week again until Thursday, so things might be a little sparse around here again. I love my family, but I’m ready to just *live* in this house instead of working on it constantly. I know it’s not done, but burnout approaches!
- TRI had another successful week, and is gearing up for what will likely be the last raids before Ulduar this week.
- If you didn’t notice, Aely got a Twilight Drake. I am SO EXCITED. EEE!
- Annylais is nearly level 64 now, and kabooming her way through Zangarmarsh. Between rested XP and the Outlands XP changes, it was nice to be able to skip some of Hellfire, namely the parts that I really just abhor, and still make it to 63 on my first quest in Zangarmarsh.
- Being a boomkin is WAY too much fun.
- Aely’s dog showed back up this week, with puppies. She’s currently having fun living in a small apartment with another person and no fewer than SIX dogs. They need homes!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)