- This week I logged in for Wednesday RP night – whereby Aely very nearly got in a fistfight – and Thursday/Friday raid nights. I miss WoW – but it’s hard to justify tons of time in front of the computer with all the RL stuff we’re juggling!
- Another week of moving craziness – we’ve plastered the walls in the kitchen, bought a fridge (what a saga that was), and are generally making huge progress towards being full time in our new house in a week or two.
- I *finally* have a new cell phone, and it’s got data and fun things and text messages and all kinds of awesome. I feel like I went from 1995 to the 21st century in a single afternoon.
- Expect some really awesome guest posts this week, from various members of the Riders and other assorted web folks. And maybe even a guest Friday Five again (if someone wants to write one!).
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)