This is a guest post from Matticus of World of Matticus where he offers a Friday Five of his own!
When I loaded up Too Many Annas and read last Friday’s post, I was shocked.
A friday? Without a Friday Five? That’s like Batman without Robin. Rocky without Bullwinkle. Sylvester without Tweety. You get the idea.
Right away I knew I had to fix this injustice! So I came up with a five of my own! We’ll let Anna have her fun with her new toy.
Here are five questions to think about with your character and some meta questions on roleplay – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re doing nothing but looking ahead.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas.
- Last week, you state your New Year’s resolution for 2009. How do you plan on achieving your resolution?
- There is always a character defining moment that happens every year. For example, Mallet defied all odds and managed to take down Kil’Jaden but losing a precious Enhancement Shaman friend to the Twisting Nether as the cost. What event (tragedy or otherwise) do you foresee your character going through?
- Like it or not, we’re all materialistic at heart. What is the one thing you plan on getting in the months ahead?
- In times of hardship, it’s necessary for characters to diversify themselves in their skills. What sort of occupations would your characters involve themselves in (they don’t have to be actual professions)?
- But hard work shouldn’t have to be backbreaking all the time. Your character needs to have fun once in a while. What hobbies would your character pick up?
- One resolution was to be one of the early explorers into Ulduar. Mallet needs to be prepared for such expeditions. Information is key. This means scouring through maps, archives, tomes, libraries and everything possible to find out what lies within.
- Mallet will experience a near career-ending injury preventing him from participating actively in raiding expeditions.
- A dagger. Staves are nice and excellent for close combat. But there are some areas where using a staff becomes too cumbersome.
- Called to the Stormwind bar association. There are still criminals out there that need to be prosecuted.
- Different card games. After a long day, it’s nice to sit at a tavern with a few friends and do nothing but play cards. But he has to learn how to first.
Annas here – Matt sent me these but I didn’t get them up last week, so I’m using them this week because they’re great questions! Hope you enjoy them!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)