Hooray – even with a busy day today, I can squeeze in a quick Monday update!
- My 10 man Ulduar raid has a bad Mimiron Hangover. We’re still having to deal with him today (though hopefully that’ll be quick)
- Part 7 of Angrathar is posted. There will be 10 total parts. I think. Maybe? We’ll see!
- Anaje is level 13, and has tamed a prairie wolf whom she (and I) have named Sly. I’ll hopefully introduce them soon (when I can get screenshots and am on my wow-ing computer)
- Annie Mae is finally level 45 – and really enjoying the prot warrior lifestyle. Warbringer will be really nice, but for now stance dancing for charge is effective.
- I got a lot of wonderful things in the mail today, including a tax rebate check and my new Uncalendar (thanks TJ). My old planning system worked great in college, but it wasn’t cutting it for the more self-driven, unstructured life of a contract writer and amateur home remodeler. TJ raved about this one, so I thought I’d give it a try – and I’m already VERY very happy.
- I also have my new sunglasses (but not my new regular glasses). They are awesome. I’m hoping my regular glasses come in before I have to raid again – there are a number of factors causing my raiding-headaches, and four (plus) year old glasses are definitely part of the issue!
- Just Ask Anna now has four upcoming posts! Keep the great questions coming folks!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)