Written by Anna
on November 24, 2008 – 10:27 am
- Annorah is 73, Aely is almost 75.
- I’m *very* glad I pushed with Aely to finish Wrathgate before the other characters got there, as it’s likely to produce some strong character development for her. I’m not sure if that’s going to be her “back to holy” catalyst or not, but it definitely messed her up.
- Alexstrasza. kicks. ass. Period. Seeing her, there is no question that she is the dragon queen, whether in humanoid or draconid form.
- If you haven’t done Wrathgate yet, you really should – Alliance side, you can start it either in Westguard Keep (with a flight to Wintergarde) or Star’s Rest in the Dragonblight (also with a flight to Wintergarde). For Horde it starts with a quest to talk to Mother Tauranook outside of Taunka’le Village in the Borean Tundra.
- Do not eat the seeds in Amberpine Lodge. Just… don’t.
- After doing Wrathgate, Grizzly Hills has been a little disappointing – I’m hoping as I dig more into the Troll lore, I’ll be more enthused. Seriously, after something that epic, going and fetching wild mustangs (while definitely cool) just doesn’t hold up. (let alone the bit with the seeds. Really. Don’t eat them.)
- Way too many poop quests.
- I’ve discovered a sure fire way to get your Heavy Frostweave Bandage book to drop. Send 3 stacks of Frostweave (that you’d been saving for bandages) to a friend who is a tailor. As soon as your friend turns all that cloth into bolts, your book will drop. (Thanks Murphy).
- Doing random instances that you are decidedly too low level for is fun, especially when you win anyway.
- With Thanksgiving (US) this week, I’m not sure how much leveling time I’m going to get before next week, but we’ll see what happens.
- I’ve got some stuff written up for Aelflaed from just after Wrathgate, but I can’t post it yet. It’s… burning a hole in my drafts box, as it were, but I don’t want to spoil anyone!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe