Written by Anna
on March 9, 2009 – 5:54 am
- On Thursday – after more than 6 weeks of negotiations, Mr Anna and I finally closed on our house. On Friday? We started demolishing wallpaper and cleaning up the disgusting mess that the previous owner left behind. So far? We’ve made a HUGE mess.
- Thursday night, TRI finally finished clearing all available WoW content – Thursday was a pretty good day!
- I’ve not logged in since then, because of houseguests and sheer insanity with the remodeling. When I finally get home at night from the new house, I’m so exhausted that I brush my teeth, wash my face, and pass out until the next morning to start all over again.
- Primer is stinky. Esp. the kind of primer you have to put in houses that have previously had mold problems! Getting said primer out of your hair is also kind of annoying.
- I’ve missed RP – and I’m looking forward to doing some this week in the evenings – but I have houseguests until Tuesday (that are being wonderful and helpful and letting me use their truck and etc), so things will be sparse around here until then. When you have people volunteering to do lots of dirty, yucky work like stripping wallpaper, you have to take advantage of that!
- If any of you have wonderful guest posts that you’d like to submit to help me out while I’m remodeling and moving, I will very happily take advantage of that!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe