…the earth was formless and empty.
Kind of like this blog, at the moment. Soon to be filled, but probably never in a particularly orderly manner, of my adventures in the World of Warcraft.
So who am I?
Well, I’m Anna. *waves* I’m an RPer, a “casual” raider (5/6 SSC currently), a very casual PVPer (welfare epix anyone?), and suffer from a very bad case of altitis. I’ve been playing WoW for just shy of 3 years now, nearly all of that time on Feathermoon server. My characters are:
- Annorah – 70 Draenei Shaman (engineer)
- Annalira – 70 Human Priest (tailor/enchanter)
- Angoleth – 67 Night Elf Hunter
- Aelflaed – 53 Human Paladin
- Berylla – 49 Gnome Mage
- Laisrean – 34 Night Elf Druid
- Brietta – 32 Dwarf Rogue
I also have a few scattered horde alts, namely another shaman and hunter, but with the above list of alts, I don’t spend too much time hordeside anymore. And yes, both of those level 70′s are healers. Yes, I’m crazy. Yes, I’m leveling the hunter so I can make some money and not have to find friends so that I can go kill a few elementals for motes of whatever.
Anywho – gratuitous intro post over, I’ll try to have some real content up here later today, once I get this thing up and running!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)