- Post the TRI clear of Naxx-25, Aely picked up the libram of renewal (badges) and got her “Superior” achievement! (Also got her T7 pants, replacing yet another pair of non-plate pants with less than ideal stats)
- Pengu, though adorable, is a very slow learner, and so they’re still only at 350 fishing. Northrend soonish, hopefully.
- This weekend’s food frenzy was a little more medieval than any of us would’ve liked (50 degrees, 20mph winds, intermittent rain, and cooking over fires that kept going out). Still, by all accounts, it was a great success, even if we were rather cold.
- Trying to start raiding the same week as planning to feed 100+ people is a bad idea.
- This is going to be a relatively short list, since I have a ton of work to catch up on – last week threw a monkey wrench in just about every schedule I have!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)