- Today is, in fact, my birthday. Woo! (I am 25, for those that care – I don’t really though)
- This weekend saw some really awesome things – both in and out of game!
- Aely FINALLY got her Lightforge Pants, and turned them to Soulforge – meaning I am totally done with the Tier .5 pieces that I want. She looks pretty awesome.
- Annie Mae got her horse – also FINALLY – at level 35 (I probably should’ve just gone and done quests in Theramore, instead of going back and doing Bloodmyst, but the extra other rep was also nice).
- Our house finally cleared inspections, so we’re hopefully going to close this week – keep your fingers crossed! If everything goes according to plan, I might have to ask for some guest posts!
Aely in her sexy new dress armors – I’ve been putting this set together since she was in her 40′s. The only thing I don’t like are the huge shoulder spikeys that stick up into her face – I kinda wish I could just melt them down to be less intrusive!
And Annie Mae and her new pony, Nutmeg. Meg for short. Nutcase when she misbehaves. I’m working on a little short piece about her actually picking out Meg in Eastvale – we’ll see if it materializes!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)