Written by Anna
on April 6, 2009 – 9:55 am
- Aely and Phileas have *finally* set a date. Maybe.
- TRI had another successful week, which was incredibly difficult for me. Not that we were successful, but that the stuff that kept happening was causing my healing targets to be unsustainable. Which isn’t my fault, but still FEELS like my fault. Healer guilt GO! (Also – plz, for the sake of my sanity, do not die to a lava wave on Sarth? ’cause all those adds? make it really freaking hard to heal the add tank, which isn’t an easy job to start with. /grumble)
- Annylais is now a moonkin. Which is really really REALLY fun. Cluck, Cluck, BOOM! Also, there are many amusing names for moonkins. Boomkin, Boomkek, Lolkin, Oomkin, Doomkin, Featherbutt.
- Annylais starts Outland this week. I’m timing how long it takes for a 4 DK group to ask me to heal Ramparts/Blood Furnace for them. Also, no idea how to heal as a Boomkin – need suggestions (other than 3 points in Dreamstate, which I have!). Leveling is going quickly though. Unfortunately finding motivation for Anaelle and Angoleth has been less successful.
- I’m going to be participating in Problogger’s 31 Days to a Better Blog project. Hopefully it’ll help me channel some energy back into this place and get back to “normal” around here!
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe