So, for my 100th post here on Too Many Annas, I thought I’d introduce you to a few other awesome bloggers that I know. Go check out a few of these interesting and fun people that I know from Feathermoon, and I’ll wax poetic about 3 months of blogging some other time. Or not.
- Nekkid Cow! : Do not look directly at the cow, for fear of blindness! Grizz, aka Supercow, tackles being a resto druid, an elemental shaman, and a deepdive-helmet-wearing superhero running around saving raids from boredom since Zul’Gurub.
- Lifebloom : Written by my good friend Anxi, Lifebloom is (another!) druid blogger – taking a stab at raiding, life, and warcraft in general. A dedicated healer, she’s exploring the realm of DPS as her healers make their way through SSC.
- That Damn RPer : Nauloera/Merlinne was one of the first RPers that I met on Feathermoon, and one of the people I’d consider formative in my creativity in WoW. She’s also responsible for my lore-junkie tendencies, and writes an excellent blog about Roleplay, Interaction, and General Insanity on Feathermoon.
- Derminating the Countryside : The blog of Duerma, narcoleptic gnome warlock extraordinaire. This IC blog is always entertaining to read, and covers everything from Pizmo (her boyfriend) to the TRI adventures.
- DPS – We Deliver : Jezrael, of Drunken Badgers, is a Feathermooninite that I didn’t meet until I started blogging – but she’s an excellent hunter and keeps an interesting blog. We’ve talked a few times in game too!
- Elune’s Guidance : Lin covers the druid, mage, and hunter categories, as well as roleplay and anything else that strikes her fancy. Another Blog Azeroth member, I ran into her in the chatroom and have been enjoying her blog ever since.
- The Meatshield Diaries : Anglachel – night elf warrior and tank extraordinaire – talks about tanking, raiding, tanking, respeccing, tanking, and a bit about tanking. (and maybe a few other things)
** And, in case you were wondering, the proper term for a member of the Feathermoon server is, in fact, Feathermooninite (though I fail at finding the thread where we voted on it. I’ll post it when I can dig it up)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)