So – Feathermoon is juuuuuust about to open up its new 2.4 Sunwell Badge vendor. Probably tonight sometime. And so, here you have the loot that I want from the vendor.
- Gavel of Naaru Blessings – the question being do I put 81 Healing or a Spellsurge enchant on it… Scratch that. This thing isn’t worth 150 badges.
- Wave of Life Chestguard – it even matches! PURCHASED!
- Runed Scales of Antiquity – for when I have another 100 badges burning a hole in my pocket.
- Anveena’s Touch – To replace my Witches Band PURCHASED!
For a grand total of 350 Badges. Annorah currently has about 130, and that mace is *by far* the biggest upgrade for her right now. NEEDS MOAR BADGERS!
- Shroud of the Lore’nial – not very pretty, but one heck of an upgrade. Also an upgrade for my shadow gear.
- Boots of Incantations – can you say OM NOM NOM? I want these boots something fierce (especially considering I don’t own a pair of damage boots and these are practially DESIGNED for a smite priest). PURCHASED
- Legwraps of Sweltering Flame – probably won’t get upgraded until everything else has already been purchased, since I’m just a primal might or two away from spellstrike pants.
- Fused Nethergon Band – more spell hit = good. Next on the list, both because 60 badges is easier than 100, and because I have a new chestpiece from Nightbane.
Obviously I’m focusing on +hit gear for Anna, since that will let me spec out of the +hit talent and into Surge of Light (which will increase my DPS significantly as well as help with some of the mana issues I have when I have to both DPS and offheal in one fight). Anna has about 100 badges, and I’ve not decided what I’m buying first. Quite possibly the boots, and if not, then the shroud. If I end up with MORE badges to burn, possibly the Scryer’s Blade of Focus, but I’m not holding my breath, considering the gear above totals 335 badges.
- Scaled Drakeskin Chestguard – Tastiness. On a stick.
- Leggings of the Pursuit – Also very tasty. Need more AGI!
- Gauntlets of Rapidity – again, nice stuff, especially for my Blues and Kara-leftovers geared huntard.
- Belt of the Silent Path – but only if I can’t get a Belt of Deep Shadow crafted (I know the mail badge belt is better, but I can *farm* for the deep shadow materials no problem, and I can’t farm for badges by myself).
Nothing on this list would be a bad choice for An, but either the pants or the chestpiece will be her first purchase. As a survival hunter, whichever offers the most AGI for the Badges will probably be picked up, but it also depends on what upgrades she snags out of Karazhan before then. Especially since, right now, she has about 50 badges, and needs a total of 350 for gear alone. And probably another 250-300 for weapons.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)