Ok, not me personally.
10. Hitting 70 means getting a flying mount. – no check. working on it though – about half way there. With two other 70’s, you’d think I’d be better about it, and now that school’s out and I have summertime off, I’m planning to hit the grind hard. Technically I have the gold to buy one flyer, but I’m waiting until I can buy it for both the shaman and the hunter – that way I can farm stuff to buy the third for the priest.
9. Start an arena team and get your Vengeful Gladiator’s Waraxe. WTB Arena Team – PST!
8. When you start doing heroics, consider respecing to get at least 17 points in the Survivalist Tree. CHECK! Angoleth is currently specced 7/20/34 and loving it
7. Get two pieces of the Beast Lord set, don’t settle for the Desolation gear. NO CHECK, but not going to happen – skipped the level 70 instance grind and got dragged through Karazhan. Yay for being a loot trashcan!
6. Leatherworking rocks for hunters. CHECK – 363 (grr)
5. Get a cat/ravager/raptor pet for DPS. CHECK – level 70 cat, level 68 windserpent
4. Cooking is the single most important and profitable generic-profession for hunters. CHECK – 375
3. Your ranged weapon is your life. CHECK – Sunfury bow of the Phoenix.
2. You cannot put off learning the Jump Shot any longer. CHECK – I’m not the best at it, but doing my Rhok’delar quest definitely taught me to Jump Shot.
1. Once you hit 70, the time has come for you to teach someone. CHECK. a very special someone, in fact. My husband and I have rolled our baby hunters (level 25 now!) and I’m helping him with the fine art of huntering. It’s a lot of fun.
* The above screenshot is something I had to look quite hard to dig out… back from the days when your pet didn’t auto despawn when you were mounted. I miss having my pet kitty run alongside my riding saber.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)