So I had some free time last night after all the crazy, and I decided to put a little time in with Anaje, who’s sat mostly neglected while I’ve been busy busting it to get Aely the remaining Argent Crusade items that she wants. I logged her in, blew up some pirates in Rachet, and then the achievements started rolling.
- Ragefire Chasm – hooray! (yeah, I got blasted through by the Supercow himself, but it was fun, and I got the quests out of my log!)
- Level 20 – double hooray! Little Moo is growing up!
- Giddy up! – TRIPLE HOORAY! Anaje has named her Kodo “Rusty”, and he’s awesome. Also, he’s kind of lumbery, and not very smart. But he’s a good Kodo. And he likes pumpkins.
- 100 quests! – Less hooray but still fun. I eventually want Anaje to go for Loremaster, and I’m trying to do as much of it NOW as she’s leveling as I will want to not have to go back and do as many later on. Since she’s Tauraje, I’m starting with Kalimdor, and all 100 of those quests are in Kalimdor. I’ve done 4 in Eastern Kingdoms, for RFC/WC, and will still probably do the Nesingwary quests in Stranglethorn, but I’m going to put as much focus as possible on Kalimdor for now.
With the upcoming “stuff”, combined with her RP as a Tauraje Storyteller, I think it makes sense that she’d be my Loremaster character. That, and she’s a lot of fun to play, even if she doesn’t have the uber-leveling Heirloom shoulders and chestpiece that my Alliance lowbies do.
And hey – if I’m going for Loremaster, I want to do MORE quests, not fewer!
Of course, the really important question now, is what kind of weapons she should be using… Angoleth will NOT use guns. Just flat won’t. Anaje, however, hasn’t really expressed much preference, and as she started out with a gun, that’s what she’s stuck with so far. I’ll have to see how she feels about a crossbow though, somehow I think that would suit her quite well.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)