Internet, I need your help.
I need a very specific addon. It needs to do the following things:
- Allow me to add people individually to an on screen display
- Show those people’s health, mana, and cast bars
- Show the /target of their heals/ – NOT the person whom they have targetted
#3 is probably the most difficult (#1 and #2 are done easily in the standard Blizzard UI). #3 is /kinda/ covered by the Healcomm Library, except all it shows is that there is a heal incoming on a target, not when or by whom. The problem with #3 is that many healers are now using either mouseover macros or click-casting to heal. Which means they can target someone’s hunter pet, and still heal the tank – and their heals aren’t going to the hunter pet. Hence my looking for an addon that will give me that info for specific healers that I designate.
I do not know if such an addon exists. But if it does, I know that someone out there knows about it.
I (and my fellow TRI healers) are very appreciative!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)